Do you have Medicare and Medicaid? Click here to be directed to ATRIO’s website.
Prescription Drug Resources
- Medicaid MedImpact Formulary
New formulary for WVCH members – Effective 11/02/2016
- Medicaid WRAP/D-Excluded Formulary
New formulary for members who have Medicare as their primary insurance and WVCH as their secondary (dual eligible members) – Effective 01/18/2016
- December 1st 2016 Formulary Changes
- July 1, 2016 and August 1, 2016 Formulary Changes
- 4.1.16 changes
- Opioid chg member notice 4.1.15 OHP
- ADHD drug change-Patient letter
- Some drugs are covered directly by Oregon Medicaid for WVCH members. Click Here to see a list of those
Oregon Medicaid Drug List
Medical Transportation Resources
WVCH covers transportation to OHP covered services.
- Do you need help getting to your OHP covered appointments? Call Triplink at 503-315-5544 to schedule a ride.
- WVCH can help with Mileage Reimbursement. The forms are below
- You can also ask for a monthly bus pass to get to your covered services. Call 503-584-2150 to get more information or order a pass.