WVCH Provider Support
Here you'll find the latest benefit news, pharmacy updates, technical assistance webinars and other educational materials.
Download materials here:
|October 15, 2018||Syphilis and other STI Rates Education Document||Download 1 of 3|
|October 15, 2018||Syphilis and other STI Staging Chart||Download 2 of 3|
|October 15, 2018||Syphilis and other STI Rates Summary||Download 3 of 3|
|October 1, 2018||Flu Vaccines||Download|
|September 15, 2018||Pregnancy Dental Benefit||Download|
|September 1, 2018||Lice Treatment||Download|
|August 15, 2018||Tobacco Cessation||Download|
|August 1, 2018||Stimulant Utilization||Download|
|July 1, 2018||Stimulant Comparison||Download|
|July 1, 2018||COPD Treatment||Download|
|July 1, 2018||Inhaler Costs||Download|
|May 1, 2018||Narcan Coverage||Download|
|May 1, 2018||Language Interpreters||Download|
The Oregon Pediatric Improvement Partnership will present a webinar for primary care practices which will provide an overview and Q&A session regarding the updated Early Intervention (EI) Universal Referral Form, referral guidance for primary care providers outlining the best match children for an EI referral, and ways in which primary care can use communication received back from EI. This webinar will be based on tip sheets (coming soon) regarding these topics.
December 11, 7:30-8:30 AM
Audience: Primary care providers and practices, CCOs
More information on the Transformation Center’s developmental screening and follow-up technical assistance can be found here.
The Transformation Center invites clinicians who serve Oregonians to a recorded free CME-accredited webinar focused on controlling high blood pressure. The webinar features Dr. Mark Backus, a Bend physician who was named a hypertension control champion by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Million Hearts® campaign.After this one-hour presentation, participants will be able to:
- Review CCO hypertension metric specifications
- Explain the implications of the SPRINT blood pressure study and new American Heart Association guidelines
- Illustrate the proper body position for taking blood pressure
- Identify ways for providers to improve blood pressure control
- Share strategies for clinics to improve blood pressure control
- Describe how to identify patients who require referral or special testing for their hypertension
When: Available on demand through September 20, 2019.
Webinar registration (includes pre-test questions for CME): Register Here
(Must attend live or watch the recording by November 29 to claim CME; recording without CME will continue to be available)
The OHA Transformation Center is offering technical assistance to CCOs and their contracted primary care providers on increasing rates of developmental screening (CCO incentive metric) and effective follow-up (referrals and connection to supportive services for children when indicated by developmental screening results).
Wednesday, October 24, 7:30-9 a.m.
Register here: Register Here
Audience: Primary care providers and practices
The Oregon Pediatric Improvement Partnership will present this webinar for primary care providers. At the conclusion of this activity participants will understand:
- The need to improve on follow-up to developmental screening in primary care.
- Factors to consider in determining best match follow-up steps to take, depending on the risk scores on the developmental screening, child and family factors, and resources available.
- Developmental promotion that can be provided for children identified at-risk for delays on developmental screenings tools.
- Best match referrals that should be made based on those factors. Tools and strategies to ensure shared decision-making with parents about the referrals that best meet their child and family needs.
- Care coordination and parent supports tools that can be used to assist parent’s access to referred services.